This policy (together with the Festival Organizing Regulations and Terms and Conditions) establishes the basis on which any personal data collected from you or provided to us will be processed by us in connection with the organization of the FALL IN LOVE Festival.
As regards the processing of your data, we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR), Law 190/2018 on measures to implement the GDPR, as well as any other data protection laws that apply from time to time (together “data protection laws”).
WHO WE ARE?
We are partners and associated operators of your data, in accordance with the data protection laws, by establishing the purposes and the means of processing the personal data we collect and we are responsible for your data.
We want this data policy to be as clear, simple and transparent as possible. Your rights to your personal data are listed in the “What rights do you have?” from lower.
Any questions regarding personal data should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by post at Bazar Production S.R.L., Bucharest, Street Ion Neculce no.16, floor 3, sector 1.
We reserve the right to change or modify this policy at any time and will display the effective date at the end of this policy. Earlier versions can be obtained by contacting us.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONS VISITED?
There are different categories of data subjects, depending on the quality that the data subjects have in their relationships with us:
- visitors to www.fallinlovefestival.ro, the anonymous persons, who only access and navigate the website;
- visitors to www.fallinlovefestival.ro, the clients who can place orders in order to purchase the ticket packages (by redirecting to www.bilete.ro): buying tickets; delivery of tickets by courier or lifting from the bilete.ro network; return tickets and receive their value;
- potential partners or business partners of ours, persons having the capacity of employee, collaborator, representative, direct or indirect shareholder or real beneficiary of a potential client / client, potential supplier / supplier or other potential partner / business partner of ours.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE WE PROCCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
The main purpose for which we process the data is to ensure that the contractual agreements between us can be properly implemented, so that the contractual relations can work smoothly and respect the legal requirements.
We, the associated operators process your personal data for the following purposes:
To answer your questions:
When you contact us with a question about festival tickets, we will use your personal data to answer your requests and to answer your questions.
Making reservations, buying ticket packages and participating in “Fall In Love Festival 2022 ”:
- when you buy a ticket package, we will use your personal data to make arrangements for the conclusion of sales contracts for the ticket packages through our ticket sales partner (www.bilete.ro) or through the network www.bilete.ro(through the own cashiers bilete.ro and the networks of partner stores Inmedio & Relay, Germanos and Vodafone, Romanian Post): by taking orders, including validation, courier and billing;
- contacting you to resolve complaints and any requests: post-sale refund requests, cancellations, updates or changes to order details; solving various requests / complaints of any kind regarding the purchased ticket packages;
- contacting you by email to confirm the booking and purchase of tickets to the festival and to be sure that you have received the instructions and information regarding access to the festival;
- sending messages (by SMS or email) regarding the purchased products: cancellations, delays, modifications of any kind regarding Fall In Love, updates, directly by us and / or through our ticket sales partner – www.bilete.ro;
- In order to prevent fraud, it may be necessary to verify your personal data with your bank card or credit card payment processor and any relevant investigating authority to ensure you are fraudulent;
- In special situations, we will use all the health and mobility information you provide to enable us (and the festival organizers) to ensure your health, safety and well-being during the festival, which is our legal responsibility. We will ask your explicit consent for the use of this health information when requested for this purpose only;
- if you provide children names for the purpose of purchasing tickets to the festival, we will use them only for the purpose of booking and identifying them at the festival entrance and for no other purpose;
- verification of your identification and of the children (and / or by verifying the declaration regarding the access of minors between the ages of 0-18) on the occasion of access to the Mogosoaia Palace, the location of the festival;
- your security and security within the Fall In Love Festival (eg CCTV system monitoring – video recordings, no sound and / or security guard through security and security companies);
- preventing, detecting or investigating security breaches and activities that are or may be prohibited or illegal, as well as for the defense and exercise of our rights under the law; solving the requests from the public authorities or to meet the legal requirements (eg those specific to the financial-accounting, fiscal legislation or the prevention of money laundering).
Access and use of the website www.fallinlovefestival.ro:
- Website analytics: we may use personal data to analyze and optimize how our website is used to ensure that our customers have a good experience when purchasing our products and services;
- customer analytics: we may use personal data to analyze customer profiles and behavior on our site, to ensure that we always provide the best products and services for you (eg soundcloud logging).
- on-site personalization: we may use personal data to ensure that the content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer. The content you see on our site may be customized based on the location of the user, the language of the user, the browsing history of the user or the purchase history.
Advertising of our products and services:
We use your data to publish our products and services to help us grow our business. We can use internal tools, as well as third party technology partners, to do this, as detailed in the section below, entitled “Where do we transmit your personal data?”.
Pentru a face publicitate produselor noastre putem:
- use the personal data to adapt the advertising or sponsored content on the website fallinlovefestival.ro
- , on behalf of the commercial partners;
- making photographic images and video images (video recordings) within the Fall In Love FESTIVAL and using them on different communication channels (written and online media, social networks; youtube).
We would like to contact you by email with the following marketing materials:
- the news / newsletter of the Fall In Love FESTIVAL, a weekly / monthly information of exclusive information about the festival;
- email alerts depending on your festival interests and preferences, purchase history or web behavior;
- lineup announcements;
- details about other products and services.
If you are a new customer of www.fallinlovefestival.ro
as of the date of this Policy, we will only use your personal data for direct marketing communications with your prior agreement. You may consent to email marketing communications by signing up when you confirm booking and purchasing tickets, subscribing to newsletters and email marketing communications on our site. If you have opted for email communications, you can change your mind at any time by following the instructions in the emails you have received for unsubscribing.
We will not share your personal data with third parties for your own marketing and promotion purposes, unless you have given us your explicit consent. If you subscribe to any communication from a third party, you may opt out at any time by following the instructions in the communications received from third parties.
If you have registered for a competition or a lottery we had organized, we will use the personal data you provided to us to contact you to inform you if you have won a competition or a lottery. who you entered.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, we will provide you, prior to such further processing, with information on the purpose of the processing and any other relevant information requested by you.
Business relationship management with a potential client / client, potential supplier / supplier, business partner
If you have the capacity of collaborator, representative or contact person of the respective potential client / client, potential supplier / supplier or other potential partner / business partner, we will use your data in order to conclude and carry out the contract in good conditions between us and you
WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE WE USING FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA PERSONAL?
The legal grounds for processing your data are as follows:
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party (art. 6 (1) b) of the GDPR) for the purposes of concluding the sales contracts for the festival ticket packages; Resolving complaints and any requests: post-sale reimbursement requests, cancellations, updates or modifications of order details; Resolving various requests / complaints of any kind regarding purchased ticket packages; contacting you by email to confirm the booking and purchase of tickets to the festival and to be sure that you have received the instructions and information regarding access to the festival; if you provide children names for the purpose of purchasing tickets to the festival, we will only use them for the purpose of booking and identifying them at the festival entrance and for no other purpose;
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party (art. 6 (1) b) of the GDPR) for the purpose of managing the business relationship between the Operator and a potential client / client, potential supplier / supplier or other potential business partner. , if you have the capacity of collaborator, representative or contact person of the respective client, supplier, business partner;
- explicit consent: in special situations, we will use all the health and mobility information you provide to enable us (and the festival organizers) to ensure your health, safety and well-being during the festival, which is our legal responsibility. We will ask your explicit consent for the use of this health information when requested only for this purpose; direct marketing actions.
- the legitimate interest (art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR) for the purposes of providing access and use of the website fallinlovefestival.ro
- ; marketing and advertising (eg making photo and video images (video recordings) in the FALL IN LOVE FESTIVAL and using them on different communication channels (print and online; social media; youtube); security and guarding within Fall In Love Festival (eg CCTV system monitoring – video recordings, no sound and / or security guarding by security and security companies); prevention, detection or investigation of ticket fraud;
- compliance with legal obligations for the purposes of security breaches and activities that are or may be prohibited or illegal (eg checking the age of the participants in the festival, to control the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors, by marking with different colors the bracelets offered at the entrance to the participants ) verification of your identification and of the children (and / or by verifying the declaration regarding the access of minors between the ages of 16-18) on the occasion of access to Palatul Mogoșoaia, the venue of the festival; the defense and exercise of our rights; solving the requests from the public authorities or to meet the legal requirements (eg those specific to the financial-accounting, fiscal legislation or the prevention of money laundering); In order to prevent fraud, verify your personal data with your bank card or credit card payment processor and any relevant investigating authority to ensure you are fraudulent.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect data to operate efficiently and provide you with the best experiences related to our products. You can opt in to the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may refuse. If you choose not to provide the data that is required to provide a product, you may not be able to use that product.
For each purpose of processing, we need certain personal data from you:
- providing access and use of fallinlovefestival.ro
- – it is possible to gather information during your visit on our website, through our tools for automatic data collection (Cookies): Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name (URL), access data, customer access history (pages viewed, clickable links), HTTP response code, data of the web page to be accessed, quality of bytes used when visiting , the data of the pages viewed or the type and language of the browser used;
- conclusion of sales contracts for festival ticket packages, marketed through the online platform bilete.roor through the network www.bilete.ro (own cashiers and partner network stores Inmedio & Relay, Germanos, Romanian Post): name , first name, email address, telephone number, delivery address (in case of request for deliveries by courier), banking data, personal numeric code (CNP) through visualization of identity document; Failure to transmit this information will make it impossible to conclude a sales contract between us and you;
- in special situations, use some health and mobility information you provide to enable us (and the festival organizers) to ensure you have adequate conditions for your health, safety and well-being during the festival: any health information you need special access to the festival, special medical care;
- managing the business relationship between us and a potential client, client, potential supplier or other potential business partner, if you have the capacity of collaborator, representative or contact person of the respective client, supplier: name, first name, address email, phone number, mailing address. Failure to transmit this information will make it impossible to carry out the contract concluded between us and you in good conditions;
- marketing and advertising: name, first name, email address, telephone number, data collected from cookies, address (county, city).Failure to provide this information will make it impossible for us to offer customized marketing campaigns to you, containing general and thematic information, information on products similar to those you have purchased offers and promotions;
- informing, resolving complaints and requests for post-sale reimbursement, cancellations, updates or modifications of the order details; Resolving various requests / complaints of any kind regarding the ticket packages purchased, through our contact formdisplayed on fallinlovefestival.ro
- and the call center owned by the ticket sales partner: the personal data needed to solve your requests. We mention that,there is no audio recordings of telephone calls through our call center;
- your security and guard, according to the applicable legal provisions and properly signaled in shops: video recordings, without sound.
We may obtain your data directly from you or from persons acting on behalf of the Operator’s client, supplier or business partner or from public authorities and institutions or publications and databases that are publicly or contractually available.
We may combine your personal information with information about your transactions in the online environment and in stores and in other interactions with us. We may also combine personal information with information we receive from other sources, such as marketing partners, public databases, publicly accessible pages on social platforms and other third parties.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Analyzing communications within / through www.fallinlovefestival.ro
It is possible to examine, scan or analyze communications within www.fallinlovefestival.ro
(eg accessing communication channels – social media platforms, email, contact form) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, compliance with regulations, investigation, product development, research, analysis and customer support. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may scan, review, or analyze messages to troubleshoot, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where possible. However, it may occasionally be necessary to manually review some communications, such as fraud investigations and customer support, or to evaluate and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan or analyze your communications to send third-party marketing messages to you and we will not sell reviews or analyzes of those communications.
These activities are carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Company to ensure compliance with our laws and our Terms and Conditions, prevention, detection and fraud, security breaches and activities that may or may be prohibited or illegal promoting safety and improving and ensuring adequate performance of of our services.
We believe that these analyzes and customization processes are necessary for our legitimate interests in order to allow us to better understand the preferences and behaviors of our customers, so that we can develop and grow our business. However, you may opt out of certain analytics cookies and other tracking technologies that we use – see our Cookies Policy for details. We can use the internal tools, as well as those of third parties, to do these things, as detailed in the section below, entitled “Where do we transmit your personal data?”.
Third-party partners and integration
Our website www.fallinlovefestival.ro
may contain links to third party sites or services, such as the integration of third parties, co-branding services or third-party branding services (“Third Party Partners”). We do not own or control these third party partners and when interacting with them, you may provide information directly to the third party partner or us or both parties. These third-party partners will have their own rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other sites you access.
Parts of the www.fallinlovefestival.ro
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use, store and process personal information to (1) provide, understand, improve and develop www.fallinlovefestival.ro , (2) create and maintain a more secure and reliable environment (such as compliance with legal obligations and insurance respecting our policies); and (3) providing, personalizing, measuring and improving our advertising and marketing.
Supply, improvement and development www.fallinlovefestival.ro
We may use your personal information to provide, improve and develop our website for:
- allow you to access and use falinlovefestival.ro;
- analyze and optimize how our website is used to ensure that our customers have a good experience when purchasing our products and services;
- analyze the profiles and behavior of customers on our site, to ensure that we always offer the best products and services for you (eg soundcloud logging);
- make sure that the content on our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer. The content you see on our site can be customized based on the location of the user, the language of the user, user browsing history or purchase history.
- to offer own products and services or to third parties for clients;
- send messages regarding purchased products, updates or cancellations of events, security alerts;
- informing, resolving complaints and requests for post-sale reimbursement, cancellations, updates or modifications of the order details; Resolving various requests / complaints of any kind regarding the ticket packages purchased, through our contact form displayed on fallinlovefestival.roand the call center owned by the ticket sales partner.
We process this personal information for these purposes, taking into account our legitimate interest in improving www.fallinlovefestival.ro and our clients’ experience in this regard and where it is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the contract with you.
Creating and maintaining an even more reliable environment. We may use personal information to create and maintain an even more reliable environment, such as:
- Detecting and preventing ticket fraud, security breaches and activities that are or may be prohibited or illegal, spam, abuse and other harmful activities (eg for the purpose of fraud prevention, checking personal data with the bank card payment processor or credit card and any relevant investigating authority to ensure you fraudulent transactions).
- conducting security investigations and risk assessments;
- performing database checks and other sources of information, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent;
- compliance with legal obligations;
- resolving any dispute with any of our clients and applying our agreements with third parties;
- compliance with our Terms and Conditions and other policies;
- your security and guard in the Fall In Love FESTIVAL (eg CCTV system monitoring – video recordings, no sound and / or security guard through security and security companies).
We process this personal information for these purposes, taking into account our legitimate interest in protecting www.fallinlovefestival.ro and to measure the proper performance of our contract with you and compliance with applicable laws.
Providing, personalizing, measuring and improving advertising and marketing. We may use personal information to provide, personalize, measure and improve our advertising and marketing, such as:
- sending promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about our campaigns and services or partners) and media advertising through social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook or SoundCloud);
- personalizing, measuring and improving our advertising;
- administering surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or third parties;
- subscription to the newsletter by e-mail; this will not affect the frequency of the administrative emails we can send in connection with any product purchased by you. There is no charge for sending promotional emails to you;
- invitations to promotions and opportunities, experiences within the Fall In Love Festival
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section, given our legitimate interest in conducting marketing activities or based on your explicit consent in the case of direct marketing actions, to provide you with products or services that may be in your interest.
How payment processors (payment data carriers) use personal information collected. We may use your personal information as part of payment services for:
- allow you to access and use payment services;
- detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
- conducting security investigations and risk assessments;
- to carry out checks on databases and other sources of information;
- comply with legal obligations (such as regulations against money laundering and prevention);
- apply the payment conditions and other payment policies.
Payment processors (payment data carriers) process this personal information in the light of its legitimate interest in improving payment services and user experience about it and where it is necessary to properly perform the contract with you and to comply with the laws. applicable.
HOW MUCH WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data as long as necessary to provide the products and services purchased, to carry out the transactions you have requested or for other essential purposes, such as compliance with legal obligations, dispute resolution and implementation of our agreements. Because these needs may vary depending on the different types of data in the context of different products, actual retention periods may vary. The criteria used to determine retention periods include:
- maintaining and improving product performance, maintaining our systems safely and maintaining appropriate business and financial records;
- the period for which you have given your consent or until you express your intention in one of the ways provided in this policy not to keep them;
- if it is about the data you have access to, the data will be stored until you delete it;
- if your data is considered sensitive (eg health data), then it will be stored for a shorter period;
- the situation in which a law stipulates the compulsory retention of personal data, in order to maintain the data relevant for an investigation or data to be kept in case of a dispute.
The storage periods of your personal data differ depending on the purpose for which they are used, as follows:
- offering access and use of fallinlovefestival.ro – during the access sessions;
- conclusion of sales contracts for ticket packages – for a period of 5 years; with the mention that the personal data found in any supporting documents that are the basis of the records in the financial accounting are kept in our archive for 10 years from the closing date of the financial year in which the supporting documents were prepared, according to the provisions of the accounting law; in the defense and exercise of our legal rights and interests, the personal data necessary to achieve this purpose will be kept according to the general terms of limitation;
- the health and mobility information you provide to us (and the festival organizers) to ensure your health, safety and well-being during the festival, which is our legal responsibility – during your explicit consent to use this health information and until the end of the festival, unless the law provides for another period of data retention or data retention is necessary for the exercise or defense of the rights of the associated operators;
- marketing and advertising – until the time when your objections to this processing are resolved; or during the subscription to the newsletter until the date of unsubscribing from this service;
- for the processing of personal data where your consent is required – your personal data will be processed and kept until the withdrawal of consent, unless the law provides for another period of data retention or data retention is necessary for the exercise or protection of rights. associated operators;
- information and taking orders; resolving complaints and any requests (post-sale reimbursement requests, cancellations, updates or modifications of order details), solving various requests / complaints of any kind regarding the purchased ticket packages – during the resolution of returns and solving various requests / complaints; in the defense and exercise of our legal rights and interests, the personal data necessary to achieve this purpose will be kept according to the general terms of limitation;
- ensuring security and guarding for persons (through CCTV system – video recordings) – for a minimum period of 20 days from the date of making video images (without sound) according to the legal provisions, except when the data is necessary for investigating an incident , in which case it is kept until the incident is resolved;
- managing the business relationship between us and a potential client / client, potential supplier / supplier or other potential partner / business partner, if you have the capacity of collaborator, representative or contact person of the respective client, supplier, business partner – during the execution of the contract or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
WHERE ARE WE TRANSMITTING / TRANSFERING PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may also be processed by other operators, associated operators or authorized persons of the Operator, in compliance with the law on the protection of personal data:
- IT service providers, as well as all the companies in these categories of recipients from which we will contract services and products and have taken appropriate protection measures, according to the legal provisions, to ensure that they comply with their protection obligations personal data. If the authorized persons subcontract some of the activities that involve the processing of personal data, the subcontractors will be subject to the same obligations regarding the implementation of the security, technical and organizational measures provided, by the General EU Data Protection Regulation, but also of the approved internal normative acts;
- the contracting parties with the quality of associated operator, for performing outsourcing services;
- the state authorities based on their competences provided by the applicable law;
- we can share your information with our service providers who manage customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as conducting promotions, sending messages to customers, conducting surveys, etc. We have not authorized any of these service providers to do other operations with your information;
- we may share your information when we work with another company to offer or offer our customers products, services, contests or promotions;
- we may share information about you if it is necessary or appropriate, in good faith, to comply with laws or regulations or to respond to a valid subpoena, government order or request or to protect operations, confidentiality, security, property or our rights;
- If you choose to pay for our products through www.bilete.ro, your personal and bank data will be transmitted to the electronic payment processors, who will not transfer your bank data to us in any situation. For any complaints and notifications related to this information or how an online payment is made, please contact the payment processors directly;
- in the unlikely event of a sale or a merger of the associated operators the personal information of our customers and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred assets.
Your data will not be transferred abroad. In the event that your data will be transferred to other companies / entities from other countries outside the EU / EEA, you will be informed accordingly.
HOW DO I CHOOSE WHAT PROMOTIONS I WANT TO RECEIVE?
We only want to communicate with you if you have expressed or consented to this (consent) in this regard, when purchasing the ticket packages.
However, there is also the possibility that we can send you personalized offers if you have made at least one ticket order at the festival, without your having been subscribed to the newsletter, based on our legitimate interest for marketing and advertising (art. 6 (1) f of the GDPR).
If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can notify us by contacting our customer service, as described in the section entitled “How can you contact us?”: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click the unsubscribe links present in each newsletter sent by us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT CHILD DATA?
We expressly warn visitors and users that all processing of personal data refers exclusively to persons who are between 0-16 years of age. In exceptional situations, if you provide children names for the purpose of purchasing tickets to the festival, we will only use them for the purpose of booking and identifying them at the festival entrance and for no other purpose. We will also verify the identity of the children (and / or by verifying the declaration regarding the access of minors between the ages of 16-18) on the occasion of access to the Mogoșoaia Palace, the venue for the Fall In Love FESTIVAL 2022. Festival. Responsibility for using our website by children it belongs exclusively to parents.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE DIFFERENT DEVICES ARE USED TO VISIT THE SITE?
To give you a more efficient and convenient shopping experience, you may have access to different content or sign in to your account on several different devices. If you use different devices (such as your home computer, laptop, mobile device and / or smart assistive device) to access our site and / or place a transaction or request services from one of the brands our apps can personally associate you with each of your devices.
WHAT OTHER DATA ARE WE COLLECTING?
HOW ARE MY INFORMATION USED FOR BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING AND WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE?
We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags)
on our site to provide personalized advertising on our behalf and on behalf of other Internet advertisers. These companies may collect information in time about your activity on our site and on other sites, as well as your interaction with our advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine what ads you see on our sites. and third-party applications. These technologies and the information collected about you can also be used to track your activity across multiple devices. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, including how to opt out of receiving these personalized ads, visit http://www.aboutads.info.
Please note that regardless of whether you opt out, these tracking technologies may continue to collect data and you will continue to see ads, but they will not be targeted based on the information collected through these tracking technologies.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES HAVE WE TAKEN?
We have introduced appropriate security measures to prevent accidental loss of your personal data, unauthorized use or access, alteration or disclosure of your personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need a business. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and are subject to a confidentiality obligation.
We have instituted procedures to deal with a suspected personal data breach and will inform you and any applicable regulatory authority about a breach of law if we are legally obliged to do so.
WHAT IS PHISHING?
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that appears to be from us asking for your personal information, please do not respond. We will never ask for your password, username, credit card information or other personal information via email.
WHAT LINKS TO OTHER SITES DO WE HAVE?
HOW DO YOU ACCESS OR CHANGE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DID TRANSMIT?
You can ask us to update your personal information by contacting us, as described in the section entitled “How can you contact us?” Below. Please note that any request for updating your personal information may take up to 30 days for your email request and for 6-8 weeks for your request through classic postal services.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Conform legislației referitoare la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, beneficiați de următoarele drepturi:
- the right to information: the right to receive information regarding the operations of processing of our personal data;
- the right of access to data: the right to obtain confirmation that we are processing or not processing your personal data, and if so, access to data and the provision of information on data processing;
- the right to rectification: the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or the completion of personal data that are incomplete;
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay, in the following situations: (1) the personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (2) withdraw your consent for data processing based on consent; (3) you oppose the processing of personal data; (4) personal data were processed illegally; (5) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation of the associated operators.
- the right to restrict the processing, in any of the following situations: (1) challenge the accuracy of the data; (2) the processing of personal data is illegal and you do not want to delete personal data, but ask to restrict their use; (3) the operator no longer needs the personal data, but you request it for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; (4) you oppose processing. If you have obtained the processing restriction, you will be informed later by us before lifting the processing restriction;
- the right to data portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, when the means technical allow this. You may exercise this right only when processing is based on your consent and is done by automatic means;
- the right to opposition: the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, to the processing carried out by us having as a legal basis our legitimate interest.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, including the creation of profiles: (any automatic processing that uses personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects of you), which produces legal effects that affect you or affect you in a similar way to a significant extent.
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason.
For further details regarding the processing activities carried out by us, as well as for the exercise of the rights you enjoy in this context, please contact us by e-mail, email@example.com
or on paper at Bazar Production SRL from Bucharest, Str. Ion Neculce no.16, Floor 3, Sector 1, Postal Code 011255.
Your request will be analyzed and will be answered within 30 days of receiving the request by the Operator. In case of complex or very numerous applications, this term can be extended by two months.
You also have the right to contact the Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP), with its headquarters in the General Boulevard. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, in the form of a written address, at the institution’s headquarters or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to sue the court for the defense of any rights guaranteed by the applicable law in the field of personal data protection, which have been violated.